(Photo: Free images ) This Holy Week, I have been blessed by passages my husband has read aloud from his copy of "The Book of Com...
Social Media Blues By Rachel Watson I’ve got a deadline. A project due in less than a week. I open my blan...
I Am a Tree By Rachel E. Watson I am a cat, graceful and fluid. I am a cow, sagging and old. I am a dog, facing the ground...
- ► 2015 (71)
- Ty Segall: A Soundtrack for Shuffling the Deck
- Creative Nonfiction Dream Story: "Looking for the ...
- ArtPrize 2014: Show Me What's Fleeting and Frail
- Groovy Tuesday: The Bee Gees Before Disco
- Storytelling Sunday: "Trapped Behind the Kitchen D...
- Fine Art Friday: Three Short Poems I Love to Piece...
- Creating Themes: New Parameters for This Blog
- What I Learned from Jot: The GR Writers' Mini-Conf...
- The Stories that Feed My Soul
- My Grandma Donna's Legacy: Listen, Learn and Respo...
- Hearing My Grandmother's Voice for the First Time
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (35)