I went to look at ArtPrize exhibits tonight for only the second time since the contest began two weeks ago in my beloved city. It's not...
I Am a Tree By Rachel E. Watson I am a cat, graceful and fluid. I am a cow, sagging and old. I am a dog, facing the ground...
Social Media Blues By Rachel Watson I’ve got a deadline. A project due in less than a week. I open my blan...
- Music Review: The Lone Bellow's "Then Came the Mor...
- Book Review: "The Blind Assassin," by Margaret Atw...
- A Poem For Throwback Thursday: "’90s Kid"
- A Prayer for You, with Love from Me and Bob Dylan
- Collecting Churches in My Walkable Neighborhood
- A Poem About Distraction: "Social Media Blues"
- Celebrating the Debut of .Ara. Music
- Wisdom about Writing from a Seinfeld Episode
- Valuable Poetry Feedback from Jot Writers' Confere...
- Poem: "In the Wildscape of My Dreams"
- Brandi Carlile and The Twins Are Back in The Eye
- The Transcendent Power of the Written Word
- Mythbusting Time: How Creativity Really Works
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (35)